A good education plays a pivotal role in improving social mobility and enhancing personal well-being, while providing learners with capabilities they require to develop sustainable livelihoods and deliver impactful change in the community.
Inspired by this vision, the OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme endeavours to provide access to quality education for the disadvantaged and those from lower income families through full scholarships supported by monthly living expenses. Funded by OSK Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSK Group, the annual scholarship programme supports promising Malaysians who are pursuing their first-degree programmes at local public and private universities.
The OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme offers:
• Full tuition fees and monthly living allowance throughout the degree programme;
• OSK Scholars Development Programme to nurture and develop you to your full potential;
• Mentoring and internship opportunities; and
• Structured career advancement.
Students who are pursuing their undergraduate courses in the eligible field of studies listed below may apply.
Application is open to all undergraduates including first and subsequent year students.
The OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme is designed to help promising students from challenging socio-economic backgrounds, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, and beliefs, to attain quality tertiary education that would, in turn, improve their future livelihoods and those of their families.
FIELD OF STUDIES
• Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• Finance, Accounting and Internal Audit
• Business Management
• Construction Management
• Quantity Surveying
• Hospitality Management
• Information Technology, Information Systems and Data Analytics
• A Malaysian citizen, 21 years of age and below.
• Minimum 3As and CGPA 3.50 in STPM or other equivalent qualifications ie. A-Levels, UEC, Matriculation, Foundation or Diploma.
• Minimum 6As in SPM (including core and elective subjects) or other equivalent qualifications ie. O-Levels or GCE.
• Have been accepted to pursue full-time first-degree programmes in local public and private universities.
• Possess good communication skills with strong command of the English language.
• Active participation in extracurricular activities, ambitious, self-starter, driven and has strong leadership capability.
• Willing to serve OSK Group for a specific term upon graduation.
• Gross household income should not exceed RM8,000 per month (priority is given to applicants from single-income or single-parent families). Proof of financial need is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Please click here to download application form
Step 2: Please submit your completed application form and attach the relevant documents here.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deadline for Local Public and Private Universities Application is 31 December 2023
For further enquiries about the scholarship programme, please drop us an email at: email@example.com